A Multifaceted Organization with educational, cultural,
social, and community aspects, and membership participation in
the following programs:
- Opportunity for professional and social interaction.
- Educational and historical presentations of vital
- Resources for language and Hellenic culture.
- Awarding scholarships to qualified college or
university students of Hellenic descent.
- Acknowledging superior professional
accomplishments contributing to the wellbeing of
the Hellenic American community.
2016 Executive Board
Nicholas Stamatakis, President
Chris Manitsas, Vice President
Jim Vorrises, Treasurer
Mary Bazigos, Recording Secretary
Jason Bezis, Corresponding Secretary
Board of Directors
Chris Manitsas, M.D.
Webmaster: Jason Bezis
Founders and Past Presidents